Monday, April 14, 2008

Zebra - mania: Rave Grohl's contribution

It's been a party-less weekend... I planned to go to the Boys Noize Record Night in De Cinema in Antwerp last Friday, but an eye-infection got in the way (you don't want to go to a smokey, steaming elekto-party with that, believe me). Saturday night, Lektroluv-time in Petrol, Antwerp! Nope: no entry without presale-tickets, so I learned on my way from Spy to Antwerp. Off home with a mixtape playing at volume 50 in the car, so far my weekend...

Hey, is there a Red Zebra - revival going on? Phantom posted a great remix, Stephanoski Parisiani used it in a mixtape 2 days later... Well, we can't stay behind, right? So I blew the dust off a really old (must be 3 or 4 years) mashup I made. I only wanted to test how Missy Elliott would sound with a rock sound, 80's new wave classic 'I Can't Live In A Living Room' was the first up tempo track I encountered on my PC, and one thing lead to another... 

Download the result below!



No comments: