Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Free Surkin - download

Surkin, barely 20 years old, but a wizz behind the ... errr... macs (Phantom has found out it's genetic, apparently), will release a new single next week (March 31). It'll be called **Next Of Kin**, and as a promo, you can download "White Knight Two" off that single for free in all of its 320kbps - glory. Get it here!

Personally, not my cup of tea, I prefer his "Fireworks Radio", the irresistible "Ghetto Obsession 2006" and his remix of M.I.A.'s "Sunflowers". But hey, as they say over here, don't look a gift horse in the mouth ;)

Extra trivia: you can find this track as well on the (disappointing) new Switch - compilation of Studio Brussel. Oh, and Next Of Kin will be available on vinyl as well, for all of you powertraining (those bags, guys!), good ol' Technics-lovers out there ;)

1 comment:

PhantomByNight said...

First time, I didn't like it that much. But after a while it gets better...pure 90s if you ask me.